(Joined Board in 2006)
- Awarded a Victorian Overseas Foundation Scholarship in 1975
- 1976-1978 Worked at International Harvester farm machinery manufacture, in Canada and Germany assuming the role of Management Trainee. Progressed through various aspects of design, manufacture and management during that program.
Positions held: 1969-1981 – International Harvester- A range of engineering, drafting, and management roles, 1982-1985 – Swinburne Institute – Teacher, engineering and design studies, 1985-2012 – Gordon Institute of TAFE, Teacher specialising in Trade Training, Engineering Design, CAD Design, Civil Design and Project Management, Manager of Engineering Training Programs – Gordon Institute for a number of years.
- Fitter and Turner
- Diploma of Technical Teaching
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering Design
- Diploma in Management
- Accredited Industry Trainer and Assessor
Current Role: Retired