(Joined Board in 2015)
Positions held: 2005 Law clerk at Johnston Withers Barristers and Solicitors, Adelaide, 2005-2008 Solicitor at Johnston Withers Barristers and Solicitors, Adelaide, 2008-2010 Solicitor at Mouldens Solicitors, Adelaide, 2010-2014 Senior Associate at Grope Hamilton Lawyers, Adelaide, 2014 – Senior Solicitor at Johnson Lawyers, North Adelaide.
- Certificate in Public Relations from the Adelaide College of TAFE (1990)
- Bachelor of International Studies from the University of Adelaide (2002)
- Bachelor of Laws from the University of Adelaide (2005)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Society of South Australia (2005)
- Admitted to the Roll of Practitioners of the Supreme Court of South Australia to practise as a barrister and solicitor (2005)
Current Role: Senior Solicitor at Johnson Lawyers, North Adelaide South Australia, specialising in building and construction law, contracts and litigation.